1. NEBB Institute CMEA's Can Be Located Coast-To-Coast And Worldwide
The experienced and USPAP compliant Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraisers (CMEA) who are members of NEBB Institute, are qualified appraisers to prepare a qualified appraisal required by the IRS, Council of Foundations, and U.S. Small Business Administration’s Standard Operating Procedures 50 10 (5) (J).
A Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser (CMEA) is an advocate of the appraisal, not of any person or entity. We are the experts at locating and determining substantiated values on the equipment We hold and promote the ethics and reporting guidelines of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). A CMEA's Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraisal is defensible, substantiated, and will withstand scrutiny! That’s why a CMEA is called upon by business owners, lenders, CPAs, attorneys, courts, adjusters and others for a qualified and substantiated CERTIFIED appraisal of their machinery and equipment.
What Nobody Ever Tells You About Machinery And Equipment:
- Why Would You Need A Certified Machinery And Equipment Appraisal?
(Hint…You’ve Probably Needed One More Than Once But You Just Didn’t Know How Valuable It Was Until Now)
- Three Quick Questions
Will Reveal Any Appraiser’s Operating And Valuing Process. Ask Them And Save Money And Time.
- Ethical Obligations - CMEA's uphold the ethics and reporting of USPAP
- Advocacy Only for the Appraisal - CMEA's are advocates of the appraisal, not of any person or entity
- Certification - CMEA's undergo extensive training and testing to earn the professional credential of CMEA (Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser)
- Defensible Appraisal - A Certified Appraisal by a Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser (CMEA) is backed by ethics, reporting, and substantiation. A CMEA's defensible appraisal will withstand scrutiny.